The Vortex® Pivoting Chute Diverter™ is designed to handle abrasive materials in gravity flow applications. The diverter body houses an internal chute that is constructed of abrasive-resistant metal or lined with optional material that offers superior wear resistance. Inspection, maintenance, or repairs to the diverter may be performed from the front access panel – without removing the diverter from service. The Pivoting Chute Diverter is dust-tight to atmosphere, may be shifted “on-the-fly”, and is available in 2-way and 3-way configurations.
Key Industries Served: Abrasive products – industrial sand, coal, limestone, gypsum, clinker, gravel, bauxite, whole grains, minerals/mining.
Non-abrasive products – chemicals, soda ash, potash, plastics, wood pellets (biomass).
Note: Very fine, fluidizable material may migrate to the off leg. For fine, abrasive material, consider the Vortex TLD Diverter.
- Dust tight to atmosphere
- Unobstructed opening
- Shift “on-the-fly”
- Serviceable while in-line
- Internal Abrasion Resistant Chute
- Material construction options available
- Gravity flow conveying
- Handles granules, pellets and larger abrasive materials
- Available in 2-way and 3-way configurations
- Standard sizes: 6″ – 24″ | 150mm – 600mm | Contact us for custom sizes