The Vortex TLD Diverter is designed for use in gravity flow applications handling abrasive materials such as coal and frac sand. Material from one source can be diverted to either of two or three destinations. The TLD Diverter offers replaceable wear liners for added abrasion resistance and removable access panels for internal inspection, cleaning or maintenance.
Rated for ATEX Zone 0/20 internal and Zone 1/21 external
- Handles aggregates, rock, glass cullet, sand, refectory mix and clinker
- Leading edge of blade protected from material flow
- Wear compensating shaft seal preventing leakage
- Removable access doors for internal inspection, cleaning and maintenance
- Positive seal of dust and fine powders
- Material construction options available
- Standard sizes: 16″ – 36″ | 400mm – 900mm | Contact us for custom sizes
2 WAY – STRIGHT LINE:
2 WAY – WYE LINE:
Wear compensating blade seal reduces dusting.
“A” style blade reduces wear to shaft and eliminates “ski jump” effect.
Abrasion resistant steel or hard polymer liners available.
Please contact us to request dimensional info.